Tuesday, February 21, 2006

It's a disgusting way to spend the week. I'm also annoyed because my plans have to be shifted and certain plans can't be confirmed because sore throats take the fun out of going anywhere. Thank goodness my internship is over because I'll be in no mood to talk. I lost my voice on Saturday but now it's back. Great, I just realised that the medicine is also making my fingers shake. To those whom I can't confirm plans with,am so sorry about it but this sore throat is unlike any other that I've had before, it feels like a tennis ball is being lodged in my throat. (The doctor said my throat is really swollen when he felt for lumps)
Judy- I don't know if you'll read this but thank you for the note. Even though it was short, it was enough to convey to me the message. You'll be missed too. I don't want to say I regret not spending more time with you when you were still in Singapore, but I'll be praying for the Lord to watch over you each day and bring you back safely to us soon. Love you.
Sonya told me something that cheered me up. But when I went to check my UCAS thing to see if I had been accepted into LSE too, the @#$^ing TRACK was down for maintainance. DANG. I really need to know if my application to LSE went through because I really want to make it there. Of course doing law in NUS is also now a really big priority too. I guess I'll be alot happier if I didn't feel so much like crap.
Chelsea 3-1 Colchester. We're going to play Newcastle next in the quarter finals of the FA. Boo. The last time we met in the FA we got kicked out but we were playing with only 9 men I think. And it was snowing.
Big matches in Champions League coming up. Arsenal VS Real Madrid. Chelsea VS Barcelona. (I don't know if Arsenal is playing at Highbury or in Spain) Shall wake up at 3.35 tomorrow to catch Real in action.